Where can I find Manolo's or JC's?

Hello everyone,
So i'm new to TPF and i'm hoping I can get some of my shoe and bag questions answered! :smile:

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get great deals on Manolo's or Jimmy Choo's in Miami, Florida?

Thanks ! :smile:

L

I am not from Miami, but I'm pretty sure there are only two Manolo Blahnik boutiques in the US - One in NYC and one in Las Vegas (at The Wynn Hotel). Try the sales at Neiman Marcus or Saks - or try Neimans Last Call outlet and/or Off 5th.:yes:

You can always order online from Jimmy Choo too. I thought the prices on NAP was good, but its even cheaper even with shipping from the JC site directly.

I emailed one of the CSA's and she said she could send me things that were not available from the online shop, just general catalogue... so buying two pairs!

I am not from Miami, but I'm pretty sure there are only two Manolo Blahnik boutiques in the US - One in NYC and one in Las Vegas (at The Wynn Hotel). Try the sales at Neiman Marcus or Saks - or try Neimans Last Call outlet and/or Off 5th.:yes:

I think there are two JC boutiques in Vegas now, Caesar's Forum Shops and the Venetian. So, with the MB at the Wynn a visit to the Strip is in order.

Some Nordstrom's and Bloomingdale's carry Choos, so you can check there as well.

OK... how mad am I that I just came from a Vegas layover... went to Fashion Mall across from the Wynn and didn't even know there was a MB store in the Wynn. I looked at Blahniks at Neiman Marcus in Fashion Mall. ugh!!!