Where can I find in Toronto

chris7891

O.G.
Sep 22, 2008
Hi everyone,

I came across the Rebecca Minkoff section of this forum and have fell in love with her bags. Can anyone tell me where I can find a good selection of her bags in Toronto, Canada???

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I came across the Rebecca Minkoff section of this forum and have fell in love with her bags. Can anyone tell me where I can find a good selection of her bags in Toronto, Canada???

Thanks

Hi Chris, I'm from Ontario too, and wouldn't mind finding out where I can find some RM in the GTA as well. That being said, check out Brian's shop at shopdressonline.com; free shipping to Canada, and there's a tPF discount going on (but today's the last day)!

Hi, I'm from Toronto too, I've seen RM bags at Augustina in yorkville. I just checked the site and don't see any listed this season though, so you might want to give them a call.http://www.augustinaboutiques.com/

I've also called Holt Renfrew a couple of times hoping that some buzz will get them to carry the line www.holtrenfrew.com

As it stands for now, I've just been buying my bags in New York. Funky La La is great place to shop.