where can i find gucci belts on sale?

1. i know this isn't a bag q, but there isn't really a spot for this, and i figure you gals would know where i can find AUTHENTIC gucci belts on sale. Preferably under $100. I want one with the GG buckle. thanks

2. Saks had them on sale today in the store I was at.

3. really? I don't have a Saks here, and i don't see any gucci online. damn. Do you remember how much they were going for and what style??

4. Gucci.com will have them on sale on June 6th. I don't know about under $100, the only time I've seen them that cheap is at Filene's Basement in D.C. and then in super small sizes. I saw some in the Gucci store for about 40% off.

5. thanks! I'll keep an eye on their website, as that's all i've got around me.

6. Yeah...Saks had some for about 230 to 265 with 30 off. The chocolate Guccissma,red&blue stripe with big G's,red&green stripe, red w/the big g's. I can't quite remember the exact price but I believe at the Gucci store they had some for 199.

7. check out NM too. They have some cute Gucci belts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice