where can i find fring line?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi gals..
    so i decided to get the three speedys..mono,azure and damier with the miroir speedy on the wait..
    and i would really love to get the fring bag...either speedy or bucket but cant seem to find it in the UK...i dont want to buy from ebay but i would want it from the boutique...
    so did u see one ?

2. Have you called vuitton to see if they can locate one for you ?

3. Yup. Calling Vuitton is your best bet next to eBay... if you have any authenticity questions, feel free to ask in the authentication thread. ;)

4. I would get one from Let-Trade! They have a bucket for sale right now below retail in MINT condition!!!:graucho:

Never mind! I just noticed that you were looking for a speedy!!!

5. I think they are sold out in the UK but try customer services. It will help if you have the model numbers. Does anybody know them?

6. M40109 is the model # for white frange bucket and M40113 is the model for the white frange speedy.

7. KK has one on her website also. Ask LT if he has one too :yes: G'luck on the Frange Speedy! Are you getting a white one?

8. bag fetish
    john
    lv addict
    lable addict

thanx alot guys..u've been a great help:love:

poufiass

i would get any coloure i find..
    im really into this bag:drool: