where can I find Fragonard Fragrances...

1. Hello Ladies/gents,

I generally post under the Chloe and the B-bag threads so some of you may know me,

a friend recently returned from a trip to France (like yesterday!!) and she bought me a little miniature bottle of Fragonard Fragrance....

well needless to say I absolutely LOVE IT!!!:heart: :heart:

so option 1: where oh where can I get it in Australia!! does anyone know, or is there maybe a website/online store that I can order it from??

any help would be absolutely fabulous..otherwise option 2: I may have to convince hubby to take me to Paris or the French Riviera to personally pick up a bottle ..;)

ps: I would prefer option 2...but would settle for option 1

2. I LOVE Fragonard. I had Dahlia, and then one other fragrance. And I love those little ducks they sell too.

Anyway, Fragonard does have a website. At least they did a few years ago. But I had trouble navigating it. You could try that. But I don't see any harm in taking a nice little trip to pick up a bottle. ;) :wlae:

3. I've been to Grasse... was just there last summer, actually. It is for sure worth a trip to see the great perfumeries!!!

4. Oh, did you do a search online? It might be possible to order from the internet.

5. theres' a bunch on eBay

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice