Where Can I find Elisha?

Wow, this is a tough one...I am always on the lookout for the Elisha as well, and have yet to see a black one. Your best bet at this point are consignment stores and ebay. Ann's Fabulous Finds usually has at least a few RMs in stock:
http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/

Bluefly occasionally has an Elisha, too.

In the last week I have seen 3 Elishas on ebay (including one right now): 2 Glazed Espressos and 1 Tangerine from a sample sale. The *only* black Elisha that I have seen was one that sold for $89 (wow!) to a lucky TPFer from a NY consignment store called Beacon's Closet:

http://www.beaconscloset.com/

HTH -- good luck! ;)

And I also heard that RM will reintroduce the Elisha eventually (hopefully sooner rather than later) in a slightly newer design.

It's pretty, but a bit too on the mahogany side for me, and I need to stop buying brown bags...though I have at times been tempted to buy this color, as it pops up on ebay sometimes. The price on this one is great, though -- and the glazed espresso ages really well and doesn't need to be babied at all, from what I hear. So in that sense it's an ideal work bag. A solid buy, IMO.

^^Its a really old bag- not many of them were cut. I think everyone that has ever had one though has been happy with it!

JC- they do have a black Elisha... I just bought one last week from Beacons Closet :yahoo:

Desi you find every bag! Are pics of that black Elisha on the forum?

GE Elisha is still on eBay.

I will post some today! I just got mine in last night and i LOVE it. It is much smaller than i expected which makes me love it more!! And the leather is very nicely worn in... i may keep it for a while! :heart:

The bag isn't really that large in width, but I think it's the perfect size if you want to carry files back and forth to work. I bought a blue satin Elisha this past May at funkylala after searching for different color for a while. I don't actually know where to find any currently, but I think I've seen that they are going to come out with a grey one in a couple of months.

The bag isn't really that large in width, but I think it's the perfect size if you want to carry files back and forth to work. I bought a blue satin Elisha this past May at funkylala after searching for different color for a while. I don't actually know where to find any currently, but I think I've seen that they are going to come out with a grey one in a couple of months.

Ah, you have one of my Elisha HG's! Congrats!

And yeah, you are right -- there is an exclusive delcina.com pre-order for a cloud greay Elisha recut. It's supposed to be shipped on 9/30. I want one, but already have a grey bag, so I am holding out for a blue or berry one on the 'bay.