where can I find Celine Luggage in San Francisco?

Going to revive this thread!

Anyone know which store in San Francisco has the better selection of Celine? I am on the hunt for a nano and don't have a lot of time to shop and was deciding between Saks, Neimans, and Barneys. TIA!
I know for sure the Boston Saks have a lot of stock, maybe just order frm them and get it shipped in? I know they do free shipping within US. :smile:

South of SF is Palo Alto Neiman Marcus and it carries Celine.
Last time I looked there were numerous minis on the shelves.
Ask for Rima - the best SA.
The Celines in SF Neiman and Saks are independent, free standing boutiques.
They limit the number of days you can return a Celine bag - I think 14 days.
Have fun and good luck !

Going to revive this thread!

Anyone know which store in San Francisco has the better selection of Celine? I am on the hunt for a nano and don't have a lot of time to shop and was deciding between Saks, Neimans, and Barneys. TIA!

I've been very pleased with the service and stock at Neiman. I purchased a Trio there and they have an entire stockroom off-site. They offered to pull all of their black Trios for me from the stockroom so I could have my pick from them. It took them about 10 minutes to send someone down the street to retrieve them. Now I'm looking at Belt bags there... :smile:

I agree! I called them for the first time to ask which colors they had for the Micro and the SA was very helpful, she even texted me pictures of several colors so I could preview them before making the hour drive down.

I'm in the Bay Area, so I could shop at either Saks, Barneys or Neimans. If I were to ask for a qift card to one of these stores, which would have the most inventory? I'd be happy if an SA needed to order me a bag from another state. Just not sure which department store of these 3 carry the most celine inventory? I saw the Neimans Céline boutique in Palo Alto in September... it seemed scarce.

I find Saks to have the best selection of Celine in San Francisco.

I'm in the Bay Area, so I could shop at either Saks, Barneys or Neimans. If I were to ask for a qift card to one of these stores, which would have the most inventory? I'd be happy if an SA needed to order me a bag from another state. Just not sure which department store of these 3 carry the most celine inventory? I saw the Neimans Céline boutique in Palo Alto in September... it seemed scarce.

Reactions: SerendipitousKitty