Where can I find Ardoise Velo RGGH or SGH???

Check out Real Deal Collection. I think they have one on the website. And right now there is a discount going on. Good luck and I hope this helps!

Thanks! I have checked Real Deal Collection and they have one in a very attractive price but it's RH. I might get that one if I don't find anything else eventually.
Thanks again!:hugs:

Yeah I just went and checked it myself and had an 'oopsie' moment myself. Know you want the GH, thought RDC had it, and oh well. It is a lovely color isn't it? Keep checking around though. You never know if an SA has one at a boutique in the back room forgotten for some reason. And the ladies here at the forum are very good at helping someone ferret them out.

Yeah I just went and checked it myself and had an 'oopsie' moment myself. Know you want the GH, thought RDC had it, and oh well. It is a lovely color isn't it? Keep checking around though. You never know if an SA has one at a boutique in the back room forgotten for some reason. And the ladies here at the forum are very good at helping someone ferret them out.

Yes, I know, the ladies are great. I have had a lot of help in the past. That is how I found out about ****** and Real Deal Collection. I will keep on checking around. I would wait for Gris Cement which I haven't seen IRL but I think that Ardoise will look better and the price along with the mGH are a problem. Anyway, I will follow your advice.:smile: