Where can I find Ardoise Velo RGGH or SGH???

RhiannonMR

Jul 23, 2011
Check out Real Deal Collection. I think they have one on the website. And right now there is a discount going on. Good luck and I hope this helps!

cat1967

Aug 20, 2011
Greece
Check out Real Deal Collection. I think they have one on the website. And right now there is a discount going on. Good luck and I hope this helps!
Thanks! I have checked Real Deal Collection and they have one in a very attractive price but it's RH. I might get that one if I don't find anything else eventually.
Thanks again!:hugs:

RhiannonMR

Jul 23, 2011
Yeah I just went and checked it myself and had an 'oopsie' moment myself. Know you want the GH, thought RDC had it, and oh well. It is a lovely color isn't it? Keep checking around though. You never know if an SA has one at a boutique in the back room forgotten for some reason. And the ladies here at the forum are very good at helping someone ferret them out.

cat1967

Aug 20, 2011
Greece
Yeah I just went and checked it myself and had an 'oopsie' moment myself. Know you want the GH, thought RDC had it, and oh well. It is a lovely color isn't it? Keep checking around though. You never know if an SA has one at a boutique in the back room forgotten for some reason. And the ladies here at the forum are very good at helping someone ferret them out.
Yes, I know, the ladies are great. I have had a lot of help in the past. That is how I found out about ****** and Real Deal Collection. I will keep on checking around. I would wait for Gris Cement which I haven't seen IRL but I think that Ardoise will look better and the price along with the mGH are a problem. Anyway, I will follow your advice.:smile: