Where can I find Applegarde?

1. The Shining Monkey thread was interesting because I was just coming on here today to find out what I can use on the handles of my Speedy (my first LV!!!) :love:

I know no one can vouch for anything but read that Applegarde and Wilson Leather Protector have been used with some success. Can anyone tell me where I can get the Appleguard product? I've used my bag for two days and there is already a smudge of some kind on one of the handles. :cry: I don't want to be scared to use it but it is an awfully expensive bag (at least for me!) and it will kill me to see it get messed up fast!

I REALLY love this bag and am so happy ..... just want to keep it lookig nice.

2. have you done a search in this Forum yet? It's been posted before. . . I'll try. . .

3. You can also find it at Burlington Coat Factory, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and those kind of stores.

4. Thank you guys so much! I should have thought to search the forum for mentions .... duh! There is a Bed Bath and Beyond right around the corner. I'll look there first, it would be great if they have it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice