Where can i find an givenchy antigona bag in geneva, switzerland??

lorelis

Mar 12, 2014
Oh boy do I have a dilemma.
My boyfriend lives in Geneva (Switzerland),and as a Christmas present he is going to buy me a Givenchy Antigona in black size medium.
Now he can't buy it online bcs he hasn't been able to order a credit card yet.
So he told me to help him sort out what shops sell this particular bag.

Since Geneva doesn't have a Givenchy store (which is weird as it hosts pretty much every other designer brand store u can think of) and my boyfriend only gets one day off of work before xmas, we need to figure out exactly where he should go so that he doesn't have to waste any time running around the city.

I know zero about the city or their boutiques, and googeling where to find them hasn't resulted in ANY help.

Please, please, please is there anyone out there that maybe could suggest even where there is a possibility of these bags being sold? That way I could contact the places myself and make sure! :smile:

Seriously, you would be saving my christmas, I've been drooling over this baby for years!
:lol:

Thank you!

I look it up for you and there are no Givenchy boutiques in Geneva.
But.... If you go to France, to Lyon, about 140 km from Geneva, you will find Givenchy at Le Printemps store.
It ´s worth the drive. I think the TGV ( fast train) will take you there.

I look it up for you and there are no Givenchy boutiques in Geneva.
But.... If you go to France, to Lyon, about 140 km from Geneva, you will find Givenchy at Le Printemps store.
It ´s worth the drive. I think the TGV ( fast train) will take you there.
Thank you so much! Only problem is that I don't think he will have time to go all the way there. That's why I was hoping to find a boutique that sells Givenchy in GVA. Like a luxury bag store, we have a few of them here in Helsinki where I live. I emailed a designer boutique and they told me to contact a store called DRAKE, haven't gotten an email back from them yet but hopefully it'll work out! If not, I'll just have him make time for a trip to Lyon :biggrin:

Thank u so much again!

Thank you so much! Only problem is that I don't think he will have time to go all the way there. That's why I was hoping to find a boutique that sells Givenchy in GVA. Like a luxury bag store, we have a few of them here in Helsinki where I live. I emailed a designer boutique and they told me to contact a store called DRAKE, haven't gotten an email back from them yet but hopefully it'll work out! If not, I'll just have him make time for a trip to Lyon :biggrin:

Thank u so much again!

Let ´s all keep our fingers crossed for you, Lorelis!

hi !

I'm don't know geneva very well. I know there is no givenchy store.. and unfortunately I couldn't find any boutique which sells these bags.
I hope your boyfriend can get this bag for you in Lyon..

p.s: what a nice boyfriend! :smile: Mine would never buy me a bag like this.