Where can I find an apple green first Balenciaga???

I have been looking for an apple green Balenciaga for a while and I finally called Neiman Marcus and they said that that color was from Spring Summer 2005:sad:. This would be my first Balenciaga and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that was selling authentic apple green first classic Balenciaga, or if there was a similar color that they would be selling. It would help alot!!

I think your best bet right now would be ebay. Although I must say, I dont think there are that many people who are willing to sell their apple green balencicag. It is just a great color.

Unfortunately no, the color was very popular and made only in S/S of 2005 (so over 2 years ago). I think there was a post that there was an original wait list of 2.5 yrs that of course was never fulfilled.

Sorry!!

But there are some fab colors coming out this F/W 2007 :yes:

I bought mine recently on ebay! You can find one if you look often and of course, make sure it is authentic by posting in the "authenticate this" section of this forum. They pop up now and then, good luck!!!! It is an awesome color.

Hi smiley,

This is the mint (vert d'eau)

bb019-1.jpg

bb015-1.jpg

bb015-2.jpg