Where can I find A Turquoise Mitzy...?

Jun 13, 2006
Anyone seen a Turquoise mitzy messenger or tote...?As Always I have fallen head over heels with this bag when the no longer have it ...!I think if I got this a grey Daria and the putty leopard bay I would be content...Ish..!

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Hi, I bought mine from Biceste outlet about 3-4 weeks ago. Might be worth you ringing round the outlets to see if they have any?

Jun 13, 2006
Thanks...Will do...I live in Dublin ..will they post to the north of Ireland....?Which outlet is best to try...?:smile:

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
^^^ The outlets dont ship outside the Uk Im afraid, have you family/friends who could purchase it for you and then get it shipped over?

Jun 13, 2006
I have family In N.Ireland do they ship to there...?Otherwise I have an address I could post to in London...?But maybe they wont take my CC Then as the shiping address is different...?WOul love a Blue leopard bay aswell ...Do they ever turn up in the outlets..?TIA

mamabenny

Jan 7, 2009
Ireland
Your CC address ad shipping address must be the same I'm afraid. I think I saw a blue leopard bays on the recent Cheshire Oaks list:biggrin: