Where can I find a Tokidoki L'amore L'amore Stellina

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where (besides Ebay) I can find a Where can I find a Tokidoki L'amore L'amore Stellina and what is the retail price of them. It looks something like this....

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. i think very very hard... the last time i saw them was last July at Taipei International Airport...

3. This print has been discontinued. Maybe your best place to find it is the bay. It retails for $130. I have one that I love. The style is just so practical . Hope that you can find one soon.

4. like julicrystal says, its discontinued so you wont find it in any of the stores, I know when I lived in Hawaii they had some go to the lesportsac outlet in O'ahu- any hawaii toki tpf'ers have the scoop?

other than that, it would have to be from the bay or craigslist, but beware of fakes! there are TONS!

5. I saw this print in Cucciolo. It is available at Singapore LeSportsac outlet but it is quite expensive though, SG$230, roughly US$153...

6. Thanks, I had no idea it was discontinued.

7. Tokidoki Lover: the waikele outlet here in hawaii has been cleaned out of tokidoki for awhile now... :sad: the last i ever saw at the outlet was pirata? i think

8. Oh really? I thought they are all wiped out long time ago. Which outlet did you see this?

9. I saw it in Suntec LeSportsac. You can check it out. They have quite a few Arancia pieces in zucca, hp pouch, canguro, gioco and bambino.