Where can I find a Sienna or Truffle RH City?

Have you called Bal in NY and LA? Sometimes they have old colors in stock. Also, you might check with the Barney's that carry Bal as well as NM as I have heard of them having some of the old colors. I do like truffle a bit better, but both are great colors.

There was a photo (spy pics?) posted about a week ago and there were Truffle bags at a NM. Not sure which one? Maybe you can check all the spy picture posts?

i called Balenciaga NY and LA. The LA store has a few Truffle RH City bags but it is the Agneau leather. The SA said the leather is shiny and veiny. Too bad I can't get a refund if I don't like the leather. Also, they don't provide pictures. What a dilemma!

I prefer the Chevre leather. What do you think? Should take a risk and buy the truffle bag from Bal LA?

i called Balenciaga NY and LA. The LA store has a few Truffle RH City bags but it is the Agneau leather. The SA said the leather is shiny and veiny. Too bad I can't get a refund if I don't like the leather. Also, they don't provide pictures. What a dilemma!

I prefer the Chevre leather. What do you think? Should take a risk and buy the truffle bag from Bal LA?

That's odd... Truffle came out pre-fall 2006. My understanding was that all Bbags except for the aviators, and metallic's were made of Chevre up until of f/w 07..where Agneau first appeared mid way through....?:shrugs:

Truffle should be Chevre... :idea:

I wanted a Truffle RH Part Time and ended up getting a Truffle GGH Part Time. I usually prefer RH, this was my first with Giant hardware. I :heart: it! I wouldn't trade. The gold looks nice with Truffle, not too loud. I have a lot of Bbags and I use this one the most. Now i've started adding other bags with the Giant hardware. It really depends what you want, if you have your heart set on the RH, wait and find one, but I wasn't sorry! Here's a photo, if it helps. Good luck!

Bbag07truffleGGHpt.jpg