Where can I find a Rebecca Minkoff Mac Bag - Regular size?

Oct 27, 2007
I didn't realize that the Mac bags in the regular size had been discontinued. I am looking for one in any color - preferably black. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find one? I'm scared to buy off ebay. Thanks

I didn't realize that the Mac bags in the regular size had been discontinued. I am looking for one in any color - preferably black. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find one? I'm scared to buy off ebay. Thanks
it's getting more and more difficult to find a regular size MAC brand new. auction site and second hand market seem to be the only place.

do you mean you generally don't buy online or just eBay?

you may try these membership-based sites: https://www.therealreal.com/ https://poshmark.com/ https://www.bonanza.com/

amazon has a ton of RM's and i think i saw some regular MAC's. they are also running a 25% off some bags with code HOLLYJOLLY. u may want to try there. u can also try poshmark.com (resale site and app), some really great deals on RM's there depending on the seller and condition. posh takes care of everything (which is why their commission is 20% of your sale) so item must be as described or else you get a full refund. good luck!! :biggrin:

I got a black Bombe MAC from Nordstrom Rack recently. Has the regular sized MAC been officially discontinued or are they just making less of it? I'll be sad if they discontinued it because as cute as the mini is, I don't think it's very practical. For me anyway.

Try resale sites.

Nordstrom Rack had a bunch a couple months ago.

Poshmark has its cons especially when you're looking for high end lux bags like LV, it's always scary with authenticity.

But I've purchased 2 bags from Posh that are authentic rebecca minkoff, I have a large deep purple MAC and I LOVE it. Perfect size. It might also help you if you read the feedback in that persons closet before purchasing from them.

Also received a RM mini mac floral from eBay and it came with shop bop authentic tags... usually RM bags aren't duped or replicated, it's mostly bags like LV or coach or mk.

Hope that helps :smile:

I see them floating around on eBay.

Wish great bags like this and the MAB/MAM weren't discontinued. :sad: I have both a regular sized MAC and a mini and I always go for my regular sized one. Love the mini but it just can't always hold my essentials.

I got a black regular sized Mac at the Nordstrom Rack 2 days ago, Colma location San Francisco. For those who live in San Fran, Saks Fifth Avenue (outlet near Powell Street) has some Macs (no black, but the colour putty and light pink).

I got a black regular sized Mac at the Nordstrom Rack 2 days ago, Colma location San Francisco. For those who live in San Fran, Saks Fifth Avenue (outlet near Powell Street) has some Macs (no black, but the colour putty and light pink).

Yes, this. I sometimes find at least one large MAC at my local Nordstrom Rack. I know other similar stores such as Off Saks 5th and the Bloomingdales outlet have a large stock of past-season RM so it might be worth a visit to their store. But be sure to call first to see if they have the bag you're looking for so you won't waste a trip.