Where can I find a Planet, a Boobie, or a Pod?

Chigirl, I called them about the coin purse and they don't have the small size that's in my avatar, only the large one? I know someone dying to have one so I hope they have it. If you go back could you check for me...if not, no worries ;)

Also, is anyone planning on purchasing from them? I'm about an hour away, but I can't make it there especially since they're closed on Sundays! Shipping is $30 and I still have to pay CA tax. I don't know if I can justify purchasing an accessory from them if it will cost me an additional $60!

I think they had this one: MINI PURSE 130783.

Is the one in your avatar the PORTE-MONNAIE 130782?

I think the ice blue they had was the MAKEUP 110481?. Could have been the shoulder, but I don't think so. They also had the oval.

Did someone buy the planet/boobie?

^ Yea it's the porte-monnaie...me and firstclass have been endlessly searching for that style so I got all excited! lol They do seem to have quite a few of the mini purse in certain colors that sparked my interest though!

I saw a boobie last night at the Neiman Marcus at Arizona Mills. It was marked at $150 from $280. It's a light blue (sky blue?) color. It was gorgeous!! Just wanted to let ladies that needed one a heads up :smile:

No, they have been discontinued ... I believe that the last season was 2006 (someone mentioned having an Ink Boobie and that would be 2006).

I have quite a few (although "Oh Donna" was the Queen of the Boobies); I use them everyday and especially when traveling overseas (which I do quite a bit for work). I store spare change, Subway Tokens, Lip Gloss, etc.

Unfortunately (for me), ever since I posted that I wanted them ... seems like they've become quite a hot commodity ... therefore, I've had trouble ever since trying to get them.

PS: I made a major-league BONE-HEAD move in not snapping up the Black Pebble/Silver Hardware one that "Oh Donna" had up on eBay. I was home with the flu, so subsequently, didn't bid on it and AWAY it went :crybaby: . It would have gone PERFECTLY with my Black Matelasse.