Where can I find a Planet, a Boobie, or a Pod?

I have 4 Planets (also called "Boobies"):

1) Black (to go with my Black Weekender)
2) Magenta
3) Apple Green (to go with my Apple Green First)
4) Navy Fabric/Black Leather - goes beautifully with my Ink Shopping

I use them for a number of things - spare change, subway tokens, when traveling I use them to store the different coins (US Coins versus Euro coins). I LOVE them!!

ceejay- did u get the blue/black one from bluefly?? because i was so gonna get it to go w my red city! haha. it is sooo cute

i have a brown one that looks like a football...my boyfriend gave it to me...and a black one....he thinks they are silly....

but i love them!:heart: :heart:

BalenciagaPlaneT said:
ceejay- did u get the blue/black one from bluefly?? because i was so gonna get it to go w my red city! haha. it is sooo cute

i have a brown one that looks like a football...my boyfriend gave it to me...and a black one....he thinks they are silly....

but i love them!:heart: :heart:

Yeah, I did get the Black & Blue (sounds funny!) from Bluefly before the whole fiasco with them (e.g., fakes). I also got the Magenta from them ... the others I've had from before. I also used to have one in the White color which went with the White Weekender that I've since sold. I find them to be extremely helpful, especially when traveling overseas (which I do A LOT!).

They had a black coin purse (like your avatar, I think) and an ice blue something (maybe the makeup bag?). I was in a rush...sorry. I may be back tomorrow so can check for you. You could always give them a call. They open at 10:00 on Saturdays.

There's one in Van Ravenstein in Amsterdam. Black pebbly leather and is €225. They post overseas so might take the 19% sales tax off. It really is beautiful but I couldn't justify spending the €€€€ (lol, not $$$$ over here) on an accessory at this stage.

i got my planet for 150 or 140€!!! i can't believe they have one for 225€, cal! it's a lot more! :huh: :shrugs:

prices in europe are really inconsistent!