Where can I find a Pearl Gray Studded Selma?

thaithai

Jun 1, 2006
Hey all! I am new to MK and I think I've decided I want a Selma. The problem is, I want a pearl gray studded Selma, which appears to be out of production? I see a few on Ebay, but I have no clue how to tell what's real and what's fake.

Can you find these at outlets? Anywhere else I might look? I may just settle for one without studs, but thought I'd ask in case anyone had suggestions. Thanks!!

Hey all! I am new to MK and I think I've decided I want a Selma. The problem is, I want a pearl gray studded Selma, which appears to be out of production? I see a few on Ebay, but I have no clue how to tell what's real and what's fake.

Can you find these at outlets? Anywhere else I might look? I may just settle for one without studs, but thought I'd ask in case anyone had suggestions. Thanks!!
I just bought mine at the MK outlet store in PA. They had them there for 40% off. I bought mine on Sunday 5-18-14.. I love..wasn't sure at first...but i do love it...

Ooooohhh, lucky girl!! I might call the outlet that is a couple hours away and see if they have any and are willing to ship.

If you are serious, I might consider selling mine. It is in pristine condition. Authentic, purchased from Bloomingdales myself.Only carried a couple of times and I have the matching wristlet. It has been lovingly stored, but I have so many bags that I hardly ever carry my bags more than a couple times. I may or may not have an addiction:graucho: I have posted pics on the selma feed a few months ago.

I got mine off of ebay... paid close to retail value on it because I wanted it that bad, LOL