Where can I find a Mombasa?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've recently become obsessed with this bag!!! Does anyone know where I can find it online? I looked at NM and Saks, but neither of their websites seem to carry it. Any help would be appreciated!

2. got a mombasa two months ago had the same dilemma as you dont know where to look for one. actually mombasa's are available in ysl stores, check it out, I bought mine at a ysl store mombasa is part of their regular line. Its one amazing bag i so love mine!

3. Ohh great! I didn't know that is was still being produced. Can you tell me how much it is?

4. There always seems to be various Mombasa's available whenever I go into a YSL boutique. I think its pretty much a permanent part of their collection.

Here is my mink/suede Mombasa. It was $1285 when I purchased it a year ago.

Mombasa1.JPG
  5. fire eye i think i paid more than $800 for this bag i cant remember exactly how much here a pic of my dark brown mombasa, hope you find yours

DSC01348.jpg
  6. My favorite bag. I have the same as kaka.

7. sometimes you can find them at bluefly and on eBay

8. i am a proud mambosa ower too, i would have to say its one of my favorite bag to this day. I got mine at the YSL store, they were having a sale , got mine for about $400+ but it's the longer, narrower one.. sorry no picture.. but try it at the store! u will love it! (they have the new metal-wired shaped -horn one instead of the real horn, I prefer the real horn)

9. I was just in Neimans @ Mall at Millenia (Orlando) and I saw one there. I think it was black.

Sorry, I can't remember that much about it b/c I was drooling :drool: over Ms. Rive Gauche.

10. I have a black patent leather mombasa. I purchased it at the YSL boutique. Try a boutique or call NM. I have seen a few YSL's from the mombasa collection at NM every now and then.:yes:

11. Thanks everyone! I saw one in black that I really wanted on the Luxury site, but by the time I had the money it was taken. But if anyone still wants one, there is still another Mombasa on that site. It is brown-reddish color, and has a wide body.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice