Where can I find a mid range handbag store in Houston, TX?

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
My SO is buying me a handbag with a price range up to 6-700$. We looked for handbags while we were in NYC last weekend at Saks and Bloomingdales but they didn't really have that large of a selection. Bloomies was having the F&F so I guess that attributes to the lack of selection and it was just so crowded this past weekend in general I didn't care to seek out handbag stores.

Anyway, my SO is flying out of Houston the weekend after Thanksgiving so we want to go on the hunt once again for my perfect bag. I will check out the typical Neiman's, Nordstrom's, all those type places but I would love to find a store similar to Luna Boston in Boston but in Houston. It would be even more perfect if they could have a website I could browse before hand. I do not want to have to order online.

Thanks!

Linea Pelle, Treesje, Rebecca Minkoff, Marc by Marc Jacobs, etc. I am looking for a bag that can be a cross body bag if needed but looks great as an arm or shoulder bag as that will be the way I carry it most. I wanted a slouchy hobo type bag but I don't think I will find one of those that can be cross body also.

I lived in Houston until a couple of years ago, I can't think of a single store that will have those brands. I think your best bet is to go to the Galleria and just see what's there. There's a Barney's Co-op, NM, Saks, Nordstrom, Coach, LV, as well as hundreds of others.

^^^
yup.

co-op carries alexander wang, marc by marc and other moderately priced designers. nordstrom also has a large selection of marc by marc bags and brands like coach, kate spade, rebecca minkoff...they may carry linea pelle too, i think.

all of the boutiques that come to mind are high end, like abejas (lots of exotic bags), tootsies, etc.

Thanks, I will definitely check out those places! Lately, the few Nordstroms I have been in have had a bit of a poor selection but I am crossing my fingers this one will be great and I completely forgot there was a Barney's Co-Op down there! I love that place.