Where can I find a LARGE Muse in brown?

callmelulu said:
anyone know where I can get the large, not oversize, retail 1195, Muse in that gorgeous chocolate brown color?

I have one that I'm pretty sure I'll be returning to the YSL boutique in NYC on Madison and 71st. If they don't have any in stock now, you might want to check back in a few days in the event that I returned mine.

angstofgumby said:
I have one that I'm pretty sure I'll be returning to the YSL boutique in NYC on Madison and 71st. If they don't have any in stock now, you might want to check back in a few days in the event that I returned mine.

why didn't you like your muse??

I was just in the YSL boutique in chevy chase md about 2 hours ago. They had a large choco brown muse. It was gorgeous!! The # is 301-652-2250. Hope this helps!!

oooh thanks for the info! i'm going to call the store....although I was hoping I could find one on slight back order so I don't have to pay for it just yet! hmmm, do I risk not getting the bag and save up some more....or strike while the iron is hot....

do you know if they're doing that same brown color for the fall muse bags?

callmelulu said:
oooh thanks for the info! i'm going to call the store....although I was hoping I could find one on slight back order so I don't have to pay for it just yet! hmmm, do I risk not getting the bag and save up some more....or strike while the iron is hot....

do you know if they're doing that same brown color for the fall muse bags?

I couldn't get a straight answer out of the SA about fall colors. The only color she mentioned was burgandy. I asked her if they would still have the black this fall and she said she didn't think so because YSL does not repeat colors. That made no sense to me- I mean black is so basic! I wanted the black but I just bought a black caviar chanel tote(like Cristinas) so I don't really want to shell out more $$ for another black bag just now. The choco brown was really pretty-it's a very dark brown.Good luck!:biggrin:

Nordstrom also carries YSL--well, two of their stores do--Seattle and San Diego. I wouldn't be surprised that they get marked down at some point--probably in June. Why not call the SD store and ask? Joseph is my SA and he's super nice. He should be able to tell you if they have the large chocolate Muse and how many they have left... Their number is 619.295.4441. Good luck!

PGN said:
I couldn't get a straight answer out of the SA about fall colors. The only color she mentioned was burgandy. I asked her if they would still have the black this fall and she said she didn't think so because YSL does not repeat colors. That made no sense to me- I mean black is so basic! I wanted the black but I just bought a black caviar chanel tote(like Cristinas) so I don't really want to shell out more $$ for another black bag just now. The choco brown was really pretty-it's a very dark brown.Good luck!:biggrin:

It might be that the SA just didn't know... YSL has carried the Mombasa in black and chocolate brown for at least a few years! So I'd think they'd keep it in the Muse too.