Where can I find a Gustto Baca in Tobacco???

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Hi everyone & happy Saturday!
Does anyone know where I can find a Gustto Baca in Tobacco (orangy-brown)? I found the perfect one on eBay last week but was out-sniped at the last second. Seems to be a pretty unsual color to find in this bag.
:cursing:
I do not want the BIG Baca, just the regular (medium?) sized one. Is this an impossible bag to find? I guess no retailers have it anymore.
Any help would be great.
Thanks!!!

YAY!!! I did a buy it now today on eBay and got my Gustto! It is not the tobacco brown; the seller calls it vintage brown. It is the regular size Baca, not the gigantic one. It looks very nice in the pix.
I can't wait to get it!
:yahoo:

Cooper1....
Enjoy that Baca!!! Why didn't you tell me you were a fellow TPFer! I'm especially glad you got it then. It's a beautiful Bag. But I sold it so I could justify my Rebecca Minkoff Purchase. I can't keep them all...New Spring bags are coming out and I need room!

Cooper1, everyone who buys a bag from Lexie ends up thrilled with it. I'm sure you'll be no exception. Lexie is a top class seller and so genuine and honest. The best kind on eBay. Enjoy your Baca when she arrives, she looks gorgeous.

Cooper1....
Enjoy that Baca!!! Why didn't you tell me you were a fellow TPFer! I'm especially glad you got it then. It's a beautiful Bag. But I sold it so I could justify my Rebecca Minkoff Purchase. I can't keep them all...New Spring bags are coming out and I need room!

WOW Lexie! :nuts:
I didn't know you are a PF'er either! That's awesome!
I am so glad I bought it from you. I am so happy to get it. Thanks so much, Lexie!
It has been a real pleasure working with you!
This makes my new bag even more special.

It certainly makes for easier transaction. I had 2 best offers before yours and they were both 100.00. So when I saw yours I almost danced with joy that there are legitimate ebayers out there who know how to use the best offer. Best offers are nice and I use them alot but I always think of it as a discount...not a way to pay 50 bucks on a 400 dollar bag.

Just wear a pair of sunglasses when you open the bag. The Canary yellow lining should have a warning on it. It's like the eclipse.....don't stare straight into it!!!! LOLOL

I got my beautiful Baca today in the mail from Lexie! Thanks so much Lexie!
I absolutely looooove it!
I can't believe it was used; it looks brand new!
YAY!!!

That's why it's so neat to deal with TPF members. I suspect most of us are a bit anal and take care of our bags.
I hope the Vintage Brown color is okay with you. I don't think it is too far off tobacco really.

JC Madsion put out some new Spring Gustto bags. There is a white tote that is stunning with metallic discs on it. Very pretty...but 895 I believe.