where can I find a deal of Dr Q Groovee handbag?

judal

Dec 9, 2006
i missed the shopbop.com deal now it is sold out everywhere,
although bloomingdales has it for like 10 minutes with 25% off, it was way gone before i found it.
did anyone by any chance know where can I find a deal of that bag.
i am looking for either color"nice tan" or "chocalate" the original price is 498.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
Washington DC
You could try to call some of the bloomingdales stores - they might be able to locate it for you.... I don't really see it anywhere else right now

judal

Dec 9, 2006
i called several this morning, including SF bloomingdales, they only carry the extra large size Dr q, which is 698, that bag is like a luggage, which is too big for everyday life, i am still searching
but none of them offer to do a store search for me
sigh. anybody can help
desperate

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
neiman marcus, bergdorf, and barneys had the groovee on sale. i would try calling those stores and ask them to search the companys' respective inventories too. as a last resort, you could always try ebay, but just to warn you, there are very good replicas of this style floating around. good luck!

Oct 12, 2007
I'm looking for it too. I missed Bergdorf's sale, on which the bag in nice tan was sold for $350. I saw one in pure black in my local Saks store last week, but it does not look as good as the 07Fall's version. I believe it is from recent resort collection.

chinsumo

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
NY
I saw it at the Bloomingdales in Chevy Chase MD today. But I wasn't sure if it was on sale or not.