where can I find a CF black caviar GHW

and I wish it's a M/L size....
Oh, I love the Classic Flab in M/L caviar and also jumbo. I actually just purchased 2 of the M/L caviar with GHW on Ebay a few weeks ago. You can keep an eye on there because sometimes you can spot some good items with very good deals. They have tons of M/L lambskin on there but the black caviar that priced below $3000 are a little rarer to come by. But if you keep looking every day, you will spot a few. Hope that helps.

I am desperately searching for a CF black caviar with GHW. If you guys have any info, please let me know. Thanks so much and happy holidays!

I saw some on eBay but they were mostly used. But there are some new ones on Bonanza a few days ago when I checked for someone in another thread. Too bad she isn't interested in shopping from eBay and other online auction sites.

I've purchased from ebay before and no hassle. Just as long as you get the bag authenticated here by the lovely ladies at the Authenticate This forum and you should be fine.

As for the stores, I've been everywhere locally and no one has any stock in the classics in basic colors.