Where can I buy Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra Mother of pearl clover bracelet YG?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi:smile:
    Does anyone know where can I buy Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra Mother of pearl clover yellow gold bracelet?
    Online anywhere worldwide or in store in England?
    Also does anyone have any idea of the price of this piece?
    And I'd prefer probably the adult's version.. is there much size difference between the womans and girls version ?
    Thank you !!!

2. I just called Neiman Marcus in Texas and they said the sweet collection MOP/YG bracelet in adult's size was $1000. If you are a member of their InCircle Rewards program, you can get 5% off (I asked whether it applies). Does anyone know if there are days you get more than that off?

He said the Rose Gold/Carnelian is a bit more and he didn't have any in stock. I'll let you know when I hear back.

3. VCA doesn't sell online, there are 2 boutiques in London, 9 Bond street or harrods fine jewelry room