Where can I buy Longchamp Le Pliage made in France? Rop

Just curious. Why does it need to be made in France? With handbags, sometimes there are parts/materials of handbags that are made outside of France and then the bag might be assembled in France and then it will say, "Made in France". There's a law regarding this. So, one could have a bag "made" of parts that were made elsewhere even with a "Made in France" label.

Just curious. Why does it need to be made in France? With handbags, sometimes there are parts/materials of handbags that are made outside of France and then the bag might be assembled in France and then it will say, "Made in France". There's a law regarding this. So, one could have a bag "made" of parts that were made elsewhere even with a "Made in France" label.

I was wondering the same thing. I consider my Le Pliage bags to be 'knockaround' bags so I've never been worried about where they were made.

If you really want one that says "Made in France" on the label, your best bet would be to just go to an actual Longchamp store and hunt through the labels until you score a Frenchie. I don't know if it will really make a big difference in the quality of the bag, but if that's what will make the bag special to you, don't let anything stand in your way! Good luck.