Where can I buy LONGCHAMP bags in Vancouver, BC?

lovelier

Jan 12, 2010
I really want a Longchamp bag, does anyone know if they sell them in Vancouver, BC? Holt Renfrew doesnt list them as a brand that they sell but does anyone know if they do?

If not, where else would they have it?

Thanks!

They're great bags, I don't know why Holt's doesn't sell them. There's a retailer in Montreal that sells luxury brands & they carry longchamps... Holt's is missing out!

If you live in Vancouver, go to Edward Chapman WOMAN to buy Longchamp bags - 2596 Granville Street, corner of West 10th Avenue in South Granville shopping district.

Wear Else...I think the one on West 4th may be the main store...also saw some at the West Vancouver location. Oakridge location didn't seem to have a lot of Longchamp bags.

I really want a Longchamp bag, does anyone know if they sell them in Vancouver, BC? Holt Renfrew doesnt list them as a brand that they sell but does anyone know if they do?

If not, where else would they have it?

Thanks!
OMG! I have just found a new place that sells these bags. I already have 3, I love them soooo much. Betty Hemmings in downtown Vancouver located at 415 Hornby - Hornby and West Hastings. They have lots and lots of Longchamp!

Just went to Betty Hemmings in downtown Vancouver. They just opened last month and they have the entire Longchamp Le Pliage collection in all styles and colors.

OMG! I have just found a new place that sells these bags. I already have 3, I love them soooo much. Betty Hemmings in downtown Vancouver located at 415 Hornby - Hornby and West Hastings. They have lots and lots of Longchamp!

hey guys, may i know what's the price range for longchamp le pliage line?? :smile:

Recently, I was hunting for le pliage large in bilberry with long handle and this is what I found:

Betty Hemmings has the largest selection but the priciest, I think it's $180 before tax for the large pliage (correct me if I'm wrong).

Freedman shoes Downtown (on Granville across from H&M) also sells the large pliage and their retail is $165 but with limited colours.

I just got mine at the Longchamp store in Las Vegas for $145US. Get it in the states if you can! It's cheaper and tax isn't as harsh... :smile:

Hope that helps!

definitely sharing info helps me to know where to get my la pliage from!! many thanks jla25!! btw will u be making another trip down las vegas? if u do, pm me ya? :smile: thanks again!!:P

Recently, I was hunting for le pliage large in bilberry with long handle and this is what I found:

Betty Hemmings has the largest selection but the priciest, I think it's $180 before tax for the large pliage (correct me if I'm wrong).

Freedman shoes Downtown (on Granville across from H&M) also sells the large pliage and their retail is $165 but with limited colours.

I just got mine at the Longchamp store in Las Vegas for $145US. Get it in the states if you can! It's cheaper and tax isn't as harsh... :smile:

Hope that helps!