Where can I buy kids crocs on Sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Where can I buy kids crocs on sale or with a code? I know Nordies usually has them online. But, I only see girls

2. Did you try their website - I got MaryJanes for myself and my mom for $7.49 on their Deal of the Week.

Only thing is their shipping seems really slow

3. No i didnt. thanks so much lv

4. There is an outlet for Crocs at the Discover Mills store in ATL. Maybe call and see if they would do a charge/send.

5. nordstrom rack sometimes have kids crocs.. i got a pair of disney mary jane for my friend's kids for 14.99 ( was priced 29.99)

6. There is a Stride Rite outlet here in Charlotte, NC (Concord). I got my daughter Crocs there. They had boys styles too. I am not sure of all the outlet locations, but they are usually in Mills outlet malls. I do not remember how much they were...maybe $14? They were the maryjane sling style. Good luck.

7. There are also Crocs outlets if you are close to one.

8. I saw some at Ross.

9. I have seen Crocs recently at Costco.

10. I've also seen children's crocs at TJMaxx for $9.99.

11. Saw this today and thought of this thread....

Through 7/8 Crocs.com takes up to 74% off men's, women's and children's outlet items. Better yet, use code JULY4 to get free shipping. The Men's Ocean Minded Grass Roots Sandal is marked down to $9.99 from $26, the Hannah Montana Mary Janes are reduced from $29.99 to $17.99, the Women's Sporty Adara is now $24.99 down from $34.99. Sizes and colors are limited

12. They also had them at Big Lots for $9 in all different colors/styles in both kid and adult sizes so maybe try there.

13. At Potomac Mills Crocs outlet.. I got a pair of gold princess ones for my daughter 4 10 bucks....

14. At Camarillo Premium outlets..they were selling a big bin of them for 4.99 and then another bin for 14.99..didn't really look but saw the big discounts and a lady who bought so much crocs that she had two huge plastic bags filled with crocs...;)

15. thank you everyone. :ty: