where can i buy a white chloe paddington with a crystal lock?

I think the white comes with just a brass or silver lock option. You could find a crystal lock on the bay and put that on the white paddy.

my MIL bought it on sale last summer with the crystal lock (which btw a screw or something had broke on the lock and my husband had to fix it for her lol)

I would troll *bay or something for it whenever last seasons style is difficult to find. Or call up some dept stores just in case? I know that it lasted till end of the season last year to make the sales :flower:

my MIL bought it on sale last summer with the crystal lock (which btw a screw or something had broke on the lock and my husband had to fix it for her lol)

I would troll *bay or something for it whenever last seasons style is difficult to find. Or call up some dept stores just in case? I know that it lasted till end of the season last year to make the sales :flower:

yes. i did look through ebay and it is pretty hard to find. however, i really want the bag. so i wonder is there any places that still have this bag with lucite lock? :smile: