Where can I buy a silk string for a pendant?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought a gorgeous cross today and I think it would look better on a black silk string (for example, some of Tiffany's pendants come with silk other than chains) than a chain. Where can I buy it? And do they sell them at all???? I want to be able to wear that cross every day and I don't want to wear it with a thick chain...

Thank you!

2. Perfect! Thank you!!!

3. Your welcome! Are you going to get a bunch of different colors? They have some nice colors there.:yes:

4. Go to a bead store or a craft store. If you go to a bead store, the owner may even be able to assemble it for you, clasp and all.

5. If you want high end, Cartier sells one ... silk chord with a yellow gold or white gold lock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice