Where can I buy a cute dust bag

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
I wanted to buy my sister a bag for her birthday, but it has no dust bag. I was thinking it would be cute to buy a personalized or unique dust bag for her to put the purse in. Any ideas.

I would try etsy.com, there are always some unique things there. I get extra dust bags from The Container Store. They're light brown suede, but not really not that cute.

maybe get one from the container store and take it to one of those monogram shops (they usually are in malls) and see if they could help. Or just buy a super cute pillowcase.

What about a little shopper tote with her fave stuff on? They make them in practically every material going now and I actually got 1 that I use as a shopper but is in fact a dust bag.

Attachments

• Pure%20bag%20d01.jpg
    Pure%20bag%20d01.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Why don't you make her one? Buy some lovely material and a ribbon. It'll be even more special to her as you've taken the time to get something she'll love. You could attached applique shapes to the side, or buttons etc to make it completely different from anything else out there!!:tup:

Why don't you make her one? Buy some lovely material and a ribbon. It'll be even more special to her as you've taken the time to get something she'll love. You could attached applique shapes to the side, or buttons etc to make it completely different from anything else out there!!:tup:

Ooh you have given me lots of ideas... I may have a new hobby thanx to you. Thinking of looking for some material now to make some unusual shopping bags. Mmmm:yahoo: