Where Are You ?

i'm in the bedroom, the computer is near my bed so I basically hop and just open the monitor and wolahhh... the pf is the one I check right away.. hehehe

twinkie said:
I just had some major surgery on Wednesday, so I am confined to a recliner in my bedroom. I'm limited on what activities I can perform, so here I sit posting on tPF and doing a little internet shopping as well!

Goodness me, I wish you a speedy recovery. :love:

In our computer area : I faced 2 desks toward each other and bought hubby a laptop so he'd get off my PC. (good thinkin' - huh?)

Beyond, and facing me is a huge picture window with a river view.
I love seeing the brand new light green leaves on the trees out there.

I also have a crazy-comfortable full-size reclining chair as my computer chair which is probably why I spend so much time on this thing! My Mom had it and I inherited it. Initially I wanted to donate it but right now I'm suffering from some severe back pain so this chair is a Godsend, really glad I kept it. The guy from the cable company came yesterday and he liked it -LOL.

twinkie said:
I just had some major surgery on Wednesday, so I am confined to a recliner in my bedroom. I'm limited on what activities I can perform, so here I sit posting on tPF and doing a little internet shopping as well!

Hope you have a very speedy recovery and feel better soon!:flowers:
Also hope you score some good deals online!

I'm quite literally always sitting in my bed, right now I'm watching "What not to wear", and Maya is beside me. I keep the laptop under my bedside table, so its always an arms reach away.