Where are you when you are here?

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I spend my office time on the purseblog. :biggrin: I am working on buying more purses...lol - okay, doing research on buying more purses? :lol:

I was just curious where the rest of you usually are when you are on the purseblog forums?

madeline

Dec 2, 2005
I am always at home, usually laying on my favorite chaise. (I do not work so I have no office to be at.)

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
During the day when I post, I'm at work. In the evenings I'm at home on my couch, with CNN in the background and one or both of my cats sitting beside me :biggrin: I shouldn't log on so much at work, but this place is addictive!

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
usually at home on my laptop! i can't really look at work, i'm too busy there, but once in a while i'll sneek a peek.

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
Day=@ work in my office--where my shopping is interrupted by work
Night=@ home in my office--uninterrupted!!! =)

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Greenie said:
Day=@ work in my office--where my shopping is interrupted by work
Night=@ home in my office--uninterrupted!!! =)
I am so bad...at work when the phone rings and I am reading a good bag thread I answer the phone irritated and "put-out". Luckily, I am the boss; because I don't think my handbag obsession would be tolerated by many. :amuse:

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
T.O.
At home on my laptop while my baby is sleeping, or really engaged. Mommy doesn't get to go out much anymore, this is my source of ENTERTAINMENT. *sigh* but LOVE MY BABY!!!!

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
While working thankfully I too run the office and the owner loves bags as well. He will come by and ask what he can get for his wife!Of course, home too, I would go thru withdrawl if I didn't log on.

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
i've always been at home since i just signed up this week and it's winter break. but school starts back up tomorrow :sad: so i'll probably start logging on when my teachers aren't looking or i might just have to bring my laptop to school and peruse the board during lunch and in the morning :amuse: because i can't get enough of this site!!! my school has wireless internet

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I'm always at home. I am a court reporter so there's no way I can visit the purseblog while I'm working.:sad:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Kat said:
I'm always at home. I am a court reporter so there's no way I can visit the purseblog while I'm working.:sad:
Wow, that is an exciting line of work to be in.

Can you share suit information with your family or do you have to abide by confidentiality agreements about the cases you report?

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
Loganz said:
Wow, that is an exciting line of work to be in.

Can you share suit information with your family or do you have to abide by confidentiality agreements about the cases you report?
correct me if i'm wrong, but i do believe that court cases are public record. i had an internship in the cobb county courthouse and i was never told to not repeat what i heard or saw.