where are you shopping on boxing day

iloverien

May 22, 2010
well i always thought boxing day is a scam to make people think that everything is on sale, but it's only a strategy to make some profit and some clothes on sales are not exactly a popular item. where do you normally go on boxing day? clothes, shoes, computer, etc

nowhere!
this is my first boxing day (in 6years) where i'm not working retail and will NOT be at the mall and i have no intentions of being trampled on.
i have no patience to sort through piles of stuff.

and i've come to learn that it's no longer boxing day, but boxing week! i may...possibly...go at the end of boxing week to see what's left over, but it's usually crap. the mall always sucks after the holidays as stores try to get rid of their winter/holiday junk.

nowhere!
this is my first boxing day (in 6years) where i'm not working retail and will NOT be at the mall and i have no intentions of being trampled on.
i have no patience to sort through piles of stuff.

and i've come to learn that it's no longer boxing day, but boxing week! i may...possibly...go at the end of boxing week to see what's left over, but it's usually crap. the mall always sucks after the holidays as stores try to get rid of their winter/holiday junk.

me either :yucky:

I'll definitely be hitting the outlet mall and some stores in that area--the winter items should be on sale, and the coldest weather is still far from hitting us (it usually gets really bad in later January or February), so I'd still get plenty of wear out of anything I buy now. Plus I want to return to NR and see if the Nanette Lepore dress I've been lusting after for the past week is still there and possibly marked down :P

going to the states :biggrin:

I already ordered what I want from Saks online today which will get shipped to me in Canada sometime later. So I will just go browse tomorrow and maybe there will be some good deals. I hate lining up and getting all stressed out for a *potential* item that others may grab right in front of me during the shopping madness lol.

I never bother getting anything or going shopping on Boxing Day since the sale prices are in effect usually until the end of January or until everything is sold. I pick up the best deals on things in January especially at Aritzia since they continually discount until all the sale stuff is gone.

I just did Aritzia, F21, and VS today. I arrived at 9:30ish, and the mall was an absolute zoo by 11AM. Grabbed a coffee, walked out. I didn't think the sales were that good. Granted, F21 is already cheap, but I've found less quantity of stuff, but equally good bargains during the year.

I did so some online shopping Boxing Day the 26th though; it's always a treat to shop and sit around eating Ferrero Rocher in pajamas.