Travel Where Are You Going This Year?

I'm taking my daughter to Europe this summer. We're flying into Paris and then flying from Paris to Venice and then Rome. We're only going for 10 days, so we won't have time to visit another country. Next year...

I can't wait. I've only been to England in Europe so I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Reactions: jaskg144 and winks
Hi all, Im a mostly lurker and only post in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Weare going to the Uk in July. I spend around a month there every year. In October i have a long trip starting in London, Going on to Kassel Germany then on To Innsbruck Austria. We then head to Italy for 3 weeks, including a cruise that goes to Croatia, Corfu ,malta and a few other Italian ports. We then go to Madrid for a few day and on down to Rota to hopefully catch a military flight home.

Why was Hawaii miserable?
Overcast, very windy, cold and rainy the whole week. I also got very sick for 9 days after going to an excursion with my brothers (and my illness continued after coming home).

I couldn't eat any solid foods for the entire duration of my trip, too. I had to resort to drinking instant noodle broth and I was bed-ridden.

Luckily none of my families were sick aside from me. It sucked.

• Sad
Reactions: LoverField
I went to London it was bad trip cost me a lots of money everything rising up... Also the weather very hot... The worst thing Heathrow Airport I wait 1 hour to had a boarding card she try to call no body answer I was worried she told me the reason because staff shortage no any restaurants open all close early... Airport nothing to eat only boots open all sandwiches meat with mayo which I do not like it I waited to meal inside the plane

I went to London it was bad trip cost me a lots of money everything rising up... Also the weather very hot... The worst thing Heathrow Airport I wait 1 hour to had a boarding card she try to call no body answer I was worried she told me the reason because staff shortage no any restaurants open all close early... Airport nothing to eat only boots open all sandwiches meat with mayo which I do not like it I waited to meal inside the plane

UK airports are under a huge amount of pressure at the moment and can't seem to manage their staffing very well for the increased travel after the pandemic, it is the same throughout the UK at all of our airports. It isn't usually like this.

Reactions: Hq8