Where are you from?

^Hello, my dear! I also put my two cents into the other thread, but I can't keep my mouth shut! LOL! I think you should go with a 35...I also was going to get a 30 but got talked into a 35 and haven't looked back since. 35 is perfect! You can cinch it if it's not full to make it look smaller and besides, you have the Kelly for a more formal look. I think a RG looks amazing with ghw, and this is from a not-red person. I personally have always loved Gris T, so I think that in two tone would be amazing! GL with whatever you decide...you have amazing taste so I'm sure whatever you pick will look gorgeous on you!

Hi hun :salute:! Thank you for your sweet words, I really appreciate them, coming from a Birkin queen :biggrin:.
I can't help it, but I really think I need two, a 30 and a 35. 30 in RG and a SO 35 in Gris T and another color. If I decide to order two, I really need to have some dicipline and really have to resist all the beautiful things out there. Not going to every sale anymore and really have to save money.
Okay, let the Birkin mission begin, lol :biguns:.
Are you already thinking about your next one or are you done for a while now?

eminere™;13024614 said:
You'll find that's going to change very, very soon... ;)

woaHh.. hold my horses.. or peg for that matter...

THIS is AMAZING NEWS............hrmmm i wonder where the store could be? surely its not going to be in chadstone right.. i know they got a luxury label launch soon...

Hi hun :salute:! Thank you for your sweet words, I really appreciate them, coming from a Birkin queen :biggrin:.
I can't help it, but I really think I need two, a 30 and a 35. 30 in RG and a SO 35 in Gris T and another color. If I decide to order two, I really need to have some dicipline and really have to resist all the beautiful things out there. Not going to every sale anymore and really have to save money.
Okay, let the Birkin mission begin, lol :biguns:.
Are you already thinking about your next one or are you done for a while now?
:whistle:

:P

You definitely need two! Birkins are like potato chips...you can't just have one! :biggrin: I think a 30 RG and 35 Gris T+ sounds amazing!! I LOVE Gris T. Can't wait to see your pictures!

:whistle:

:P

You definitely need two! Birkins are like potato chips...you can't just have one! :biggrin: I think a 30 RG and 35 Gris T+ sounds amazing!! I LOVE Gris T. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Lol, I love the way you always think :smooch:!
About three weeks I can go to H. and I hope to place my order so I'm really trying to be on a ban now since I've 12+ orange boxes to reveal with/after X-Mas so I need to slow down now and save money for the big B. :P.

Looking forward to see your reveal, if I had to make a guess, I'd say it's a Parchemin Birkin, but I'll patiently waiting for your reveal :biggrin:!

Okay okay, l'm going to share this with you, this decision is really driving me crazy. Today I spent at least 8 hours or something on TPF to look at all the pictures, color combo's, modeling pics etc.
I decided that I need a Birkin in my life. Gah, that's so easy to say but the decision is soooo tough, I tell ya :nuts:! Because I made this decision I already passed on the navy blue and the red Chanel flap from the cruise collection, which I would love to have too, but I have to make a choice and ATM I'd love to have a Birkin.
I'm thinking between a 30 in Rouge Garance with gold or palladium hardware, a special order 30 or 35 Birkin in Gris T. with a different contrast piping (maybe Etoupe, Graphite or a lighter grey color) or a light beige 30 or 35 Birkin that I'm modeling in this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/another-30-35-question-mod-pics-one-pick-525142-6.html

This decision is driving me crazy, I just can't choose and it's really my intention to order just one. And I've got a lot of great advice in the thread already, but still, don't know. The problem is, I like both sizes and all the colors that I've mentioned.
I also gained some weight lately that has to go (so my modeling pics are not that great), so I don't know if a 35 would be too big for me if I'm back on my normal weight. I have a bad feeling that I need both sizes....but it's really my intention to pick one, it's really driving me crazy, never thought that choosing a bag could give me a headace :wacko:.
Sorry for the long message but now you know my little secret :biggrin:.

Do you know how much research I had to do to come up with an educated opinion?
les4.gif
And do you know how much trouble you are in because I now want 3 Hermes bags!
boewu39.gif
Ok, more questions - do you have another red bag? Do you have a wardrobe where a red bag would be worn on a regular basis? How many neutral bags do you own? As to the size issue, I think ALL women (regardless of height & weight) look stunning with large bags. To me it is an attitude of confidence regardless of how large the bag may be. AND, you soooooooo do NOT look an ounce overweight in those pictures!

Lol, I love the way you always think :smooch:!
About three weeks I can go to H. and I hope to place my order so I'm really trying to be on a ban now since I've 12+ orange boxes to reveal with/after X-Mas so I need to slow down now and save money for the big B. :P.

Looking forward to see your reveal, if I had to make a guess, I'd say it's a Parchemin Birkin, but I'll patiently waiting for your reveal :biggrin:!

:nuts::nuts::nuts: Did you say 12+ boxes???!!!??? OMG! I cannot WAIT to see that!!!!

**Chanel** 12 orange boxes and you're making us wait til January :nogood:

I am no help in making decisions, I think both look fab on you. The 35 is huge to me, I only carry a purse, phone, keys and umbrella and they all swim about in the bottom of it. The 2 you have narrowed it down to are so different that you can't possibly compare! Good luck, am sure whatever you decide will be stunning.

Oh and i'm from Sunny Scotland too :tup:

I would like one orange box never mind 12!! Oh well I can dream - lucky you!!

Hallo to Audreyll - michty mee lass, you are a long way from where I live and I am also from Scotland!!

Do you know how much research I had to do to come up with an educated opinion?
les4.gif
And do you know how much trouble you are in because I now want 3 Hermes bags!
boewu39.gif
Ok, more questions - do you have another red bag? Do you have a wardrobe where a red bag would be worn on a regular basis? How many neutral bags do you own? As to the size issue, I think ALL women (regardless of height & weight) look stunning with large bags. To me it is an attitude of confidence regardless of how large the bag may be. AND, you soooooooo do NOT look an ounce overweight in those pictures!

I'm sorry dear, it wasn't my intention to enable you :P. I tell you, when you buy your first H., you're addicted and there's no way back anymore :graucho:.
I already have three red bags, one fabric Burberry, one vernis LV Rosewood and one Dolce & Gabbana shopper. But IMO you can't compare them to H and red is one of my favorite colors too.
I have a lot of neutral outfits that will match with a red bag. I have neutral bags but can use some more.
Actually, now I have three bags in my mind, the 30 Birkin in red with ghw, 35 Birkin in Gris T. with a different lining or the 35 Birkin in Alezan that I'm modeling.
I thought I made my decision and go for a red one first, but now I'm not so sure anymore, gah, you don't want to know how many sleepless nights I have because of this. If I can't sleep, I'm not counting sheeps but Birkins :P.
And thank you for your compliment about my weight, I know I have no overweight but I would feel more comfortable if I could loose some pounds because I gained some weight lately (too much junk food or eat too late, not enough exercising) so now I need some dicipline :smile:.
BTW, which 3 H. bags do you want :graucho:?

**Chanel** 12 orange boxes and you're making us wait til January :nogood:

I am no help in making decisions, I think both look fab on you. The 35 is huge to me, I only carry a purse, phone, keys and umbrella and they all swim about in the bottom of it. The 2 you have narrowed it down to are so different that you can't possibly compare! Good luck, am sure whatever you decide will be stunning.

Oh and i'm from Sunny Scotland too :tup:

I know, even for me it's a torture to not open the orange boxes :P.
And about the size, I'm really afraid that I need a 30 and a 35, but I think I'll start with a 30.
Stupid H. bug, I'm seriously been bitten.

I would like one orange box never mind 12!! Oh well I can dream - lucky you!!

I'm pretty sure you'll get your orange box one day :smile:.
But I must warn you, once you have your first H. box, you're addicted. One year ago I didn't own anything Hermès. I think since three months ago I started to buy H. and now I'm really addicted :shame:.

Hallo to Audreyll - michty mee lass, you are a long way from where I live and I am also from Scotland!!

Fit Like? I'm actually a lot closer to you, I just put Stoneybridge there as it makes me laugh, don't know if you ever saw the scottish sketch show (try saying that quickly:P) Absolutely?

**Chanel** I think a 30 is a good starting point, if you've gone from zero to 12 in 3 months then I don't think you'll ever stop :graucho:

I'm pretty sure you'll get your orange box one day :smile:. But I must warn you, once you have your first H. box, you're addicted. One year ago I didn't own anything Hermès. I think since three months ago I started to buy H. and now I'm really addicted :shame:.

I cant afford £1 towards a H bag so cant see me saving £4000 for one Kelly bag!! Life sux but there you go!! Lucky you and everyone else that can afford one tho :biggrin:

Do you think if I sold hubby on Ebay I might make enough for one bag?!?!

Fit Like? I'm actually a lot closer to you, I just put Stoneybridge there as it makes me laugh, don't know if you ever saw the scottish sketch show (try saying that quickly:P) Absolutely?

Cant say I have seen Absolutely but will google it. Wouldnt like to say "scottish sketch show" after a few drinks (dont drink but anyway ......)!!!

So you are from the North East as well??