Where are you from?

Well, I think it started as a joke but picked up steam along the way... Let me see who has been up for it so far --

Nat
Elsie
Chanel
Papertiger
Joviscot
Me

am I forgetting anyone?

If we could pull it off, I am sure it would be in 2010!

Count me in - think auntie Nat will need a chaperone for the trip home with all the brownies she's supposed to have :graucho: and I would love it if we could make it happen!

Well, I think it started as a joke but picked up steam along the way... Let me see who has been up for it so far --

Nat
Elsie
Chanel
Papertiger
Joviscot
Me

am I forgetting anyone?

If we could pull it off, I am sure it would be in 2010!

yesss, lets do it ! :yahoo:but not in winter please lets choose a nice month so that we can sit outside and enjoy the weather :graucho:

I have actually never witnessed a figurine humping... got a website where I could learn? Or should I pack the Nikon and we can start our own?:P

Come to think of it, I have never witnessed it either, so you better pack your camera up:biggrin: I have only seen ( and made) my barbies hump each other but I guess if one party is actually alive, it might be a bit more exciting:nuts:

:lol: I agree with you, it's always fun here on the Dior forum. Most of the time I'm in the Chanel or H. section (especially in the H. section lately because I have to make an important decision :nuts:) but I always come back here to look if everyone is ok and to have some fun :biggrin:.

*ahem* Do you have a secret you have been keeping from us?:nono:

Do you recognise this place Paula?!

I think we should have the meet in San Remo - look at the beach!!!!

P1060286.jpg

P1060280.jpg

That looks so pretty and warm! :girlsigh: You look great on the rocks!:drinkup:

*ahem* Do you have a secret you have been keeping from us?:nono:

Okay okay, l'm going to share this with you, this decision is really driving me crazy. Today I spent at least 8 hours or something on TPF to look at all the pictures, color combo's, modeling pics etc.
I decided that I need a Birkin in my life. Gah, that's so easy to say but the decision is soooo tough, I tell ya :nuts:! Because I made this decision I already passed on the navy blue and the red Chanel flap from the cruise collection, which I would love to have too, but I have to make a choice and ATM I'd love to have a Birkin.
I'm thinking between a 30 in Rouge Garance with gold or palladium hardware, a special order 30 or 35 Birkin in Gris T. with a different contrast piping (maybe Etoupe, Graphite or a lighter grey color) or a light beige 30 or 35 Birkin that I'm modeling in this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/another-30-35-question-mod-pics-one-pick-525142-6.html

This decision is driving me crazy, I just can't choose and it's really my intention to order just one. And I've got a lot of great advice in the thread already, but still, don't know. The problem is, I like both sizes and all the colors that I've mentioned.
I also gained some weight lately that has to go (so my modeling pics are not that great), so I don't know if a 35 would be too big for me if I'm back on my normal weight. I have a bad feeling that I need both sizes....but it's really my intention to pick one, it's really driving me crazy, never thought that choosing a bag could give me a headace :wacko:.
Sorry for the long message but now you know my little secret :biggrin:.

^Hello, my dear! I also put my two cents into the other thread, but I can't keep my mouth shut! LOL! I think you should go with a 35...I also was going to get a 30 but got talked into a 35 and haven't looked back since. 35 is perfect! You can cinch it if it's not full to make it look smaller and besides, you have the Kelly for a more formal look. I think a RG looks amazing with ghw, and this is from a not-red person. I personally have always loved Gris T, so I think that in two tone would be amazing! GL with whatever you decide...you have amazing taste so I'm sure whatever you pick will look gorgeous on you!