Where are you from?

Tarantino

My gorgeous Ginas
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I love hanging out in this forum, all the ladies are so lovely. I feel like I want to get to know you better... and wondered if you all wanted to share what part of the world you are from (without divulging too much/identies etc). I think it's so interesting that ladies from all around the world have loving the BE products in common...

I can start... I live in Surrey which is on the outskirts of London in the Uk.

Tarantino - my sister lives in Surrey! In Hersham. :smile:

I'm in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Even though I'm surrounded by women wearing high fashion goods, working in television, I'd never even heard of BE until I stumbled across this forum. Now I've got a LM Pewter on the way and looking forward to having a bag that no one else in my office carries!

I'm in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Even though I'm surrounded by women wearing high fashion goods, working in television, I'd never even heard of BE until I stumbled across this forum. Now I've got a LM Pewter on the way and looking forward to having a bag that no one else in my office carries!

I live in LA area (Marina Del Rey), as well, and work in television -- I don't work in an office, though, I work on sets.

I'm still waiting for my first bag so I'm not officially a BE girl yet, but I live in Toronto, Canada. Or well, the outskirt. I also can't wait for my pewter LMMidi. Boy oh boy! It's gonna bling all the uniforms of LV and Coach monogram bags around me to oblivion!

I will be in a village near Winchester, Hampahire, for a few more weeks but will then be moving to Brighton, East Sussex, UK. (Nasty thought - what if a seagull 'decorates' one of my bags?!?)

I will be in a village near Winchester, Hampahire, for a few more weeks but will then be moving to Brighton, East Sussex, UK. (Nasty thought - what if a seagull 'decorates' one of my bags?!?)

Hey Jenova - I was born in Brighton, my brother now lives there and I'm going there tomorrow for some retail therapy! You'll love it there... are you moving for work? I would love to retire there one day

It's meant to bring good luck, apparently ....:shrugs:, a bit of a contradiction in terms if you ask me!

Hey Jenova - I was born in Brighton, my brother now lives there and I'm going there tomorrow for some retail therapy! You'll love it there... are you moving for work? I would love to retire there one day

I am moving there to be closer to the my sisters after the death of my partner late last year. I have just handed in my notice and will have to find work on arrival.