Where are you from?

I will be in a village near Winchester, Hampahire, for a few more weeks but will then be moving to Brighton, East Sussex, UK. (Nasty thought - what if a seagull 'decorates' one of my bags?!?)

Jenova - I'm very sorry for your loss. Sometimes a change of scenery is helpful. Brighton is a beautiful place to accomplish that. I have an aunt and several cousins there and have been there many times. It will be kind of neat for me to have you here, because I just absolutely love my aunt and it will make me feel closer to her when I see your posts.:flowers:

interesting thread. well, i'm born and raised in the city of big shoulders, the windy city, the second city. we're not run by the mafia, most of our politicians aren't crooked and we love our cubbies and bulls. :choochoo:

hopefully this city will host the 2016 olympics and is the home of the next president of the us. :woohoo:

chicago chicago is my kind of town. :whistle:.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California and I work in the Internet Media industry in sales. I'm often in LA though as most of the film studios are my clients!

Jenova - I'm very sorry for your loss. Sometimes a change of scenery is helpful. Brighton is a beautiful place to accomplish that. I have an aunt and several cousins there and have been there many times. It will be kind of neat for me to have you here, because I just absolutely love my aunt and it will make me feel closer to her when I see your posts.:flowers:

Had to read that twice - thought for a second that you were trying to adopt me into your family! :confused1: