Food Where are you from? What do you eat for breakfast?

I live in California. I usually have cereal with soy milk or a peanut butter sandwich or waffles w/ syrup and usually some fruit. I always have to have a cup of coffee before I do or eat anything every morning!

I'm in Georgia, and I usually have a whole wheat english muffin with whipped cream cheese and sometimes a little honey on top.

In a perfect world (or on a special weekend morning), I love a southern breakfast - eggs with cheese, biscuits and white gravy, grits, pork sausage or ham.

from NEW JERSEY!!! and mon-fri i usually have either a pork-roll egg & cheese on a bagel or a bagel and creme cheese. saturday i have scrambled eggs and toats and sunday i have pancakes with a little bit on all natural peanut butter and a teeny bit of syrup

I live in Vancouver, BC and with my current scedule I don't even eat breakfast, but when I do it's usually cereal with milk, waffles with syrup or occasionally a granola bar and Im out the door.

I am from Malaysia and now live in San Diego, I used to have noodles, flat breads etc for breakfast over there! I still do sometimes when I have the time to cook here. If not, I might have some toast and coffee.

I live in Florida (but grew up in Ohio and have also lived in California), I usually have a bowl of cereal or if I have a few extra minutes in the morning, I will try to make an omelette with salsa or veggies and a low-fat cheese.

Last edited:
i am from arizona and i usually eat a breakfast bar in the mornings. it is easy and fast as i generally dont have time to waste... i can barely get ready in time as it is lol :P!

I live in NYC, I usually have a whole wheat english muffin w/ peanut butter and either fresh fruit or orange juice. Sometimes I have blueberry waffles with peanut butter. And of course I always have a cup of coffee in the morning :yes:

Texas.
Coffee, always.
During the week I have a cereal bar and maybe a hardboiled egg.

On the weekends, I like to have fresh fruit and greek yogurt, or an omlette.

I live in PA (in dairy country!) and I either have:

a) nothing
b) diet coke, coffee, or some other non-caloric caffeinated beverage
or
c) a smoothie made with unsweetened soy milk and frozen fresh fruit

I'm from the US. For breakfast, I always have fruits; this morning I had 2 green apples, some pineapple, and a small glass of OJ. Fruit is a great way to kick off the day! :yes:

I'm in Sydney, Australia, and brekky varies. For example, yesterday I had mushrooms, spinach and scrambled (free range) eggs on toast, and this morning I had toasted pear and raspberry bread with butter. It depends on how hungry I am. A pot of tea is the one thing I always have, without fail.

Last edited: