Where are the outlets?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, I'm new to the whole world of designer bags. I mean really new, hehe. I was wondering if there are any outlets in Arizona? Not just Coach, but any designer outlet? TIA! :yes:

2. go to outletbound.com and you can search for all outlets in the us and see what is available. I was just in AZ..and I think there are some around Phoenix.

3. Thanks so much..the url you gave me is what I had spent literally hours last night looking for! I see in Tucson they have a Off 5th outlet in the Foothills mall. I might go tomorrow and check it out, because I have no idea what they have in there. Other than that, I'll have to go to the Phoenix mall.

4. ^ Have fun Fataliya! Come back and share pictures ;]

5. I never knew that website existed! Thanks for posting it! Now I can find even MORE places to spend money!:shocked: :lol:

6. Any outlets in Toronto?

7. If I remember right, ayla mentioned that there were no Coach outlets in Canada.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice