Where are the fun colored multipockets??

according to look-inc.jp this
march08.jpg

Also comes in: Fuchsia,Black,Lace,
Clay,Grey,Tangerine.

I think you can find these at a MJ boutique.

according to look-inc.jp this
march08.jpg

Also comes in: Fuchsia,Black,Lace,
Clay,Grey,Tangerine.

I think you can find these at a MJ boutique.

I've seen the Fuchsia (looks more like red than pink) at Bloomingdales and the Tangerine at NM. Both are amazing colors!! Saks may have had some brights, too. The in-store colors are different from what are shown on their websites.

Good luck!

If you can believe it, I called Holt's in Vancouver and they only carry black, tan and ivory YEAR ROUND! The SA has never seen any other colour in 2 years. How can this be?

I hear ya - the MP is such a safe and classic (not boring but just simple) that I LOVE to see it in crazy colors. I have a green and a light berry on the way and am waiting for the peacock blue (some day) bring on the BRIGHTS!

I hear ya - the MP is such a safe and classic (not boring but just simple) that I LOVE to see it in crazy colors. I have a green and a light berry on the way and am waiting for the peacock blue (some day) bring on the BRIGHTS!

ahh it was YOU who snagged that small berry MP from me on ebay! haha I couldn't stay up late enough to watch the end of the auction. I'm glad a PF'er got it.

Check ebay. I briefly noticed cherry blossom, sap green, and denim small multipockets listed. I think also emerald. They looked good at first glance, but always request additional pics for authenticating in this forum ;)