Hier ben ik! wat een mooie witte tas zeg.:tup:

im not Dutch, but i live in The Hague.

Luv ur white bag, looks great on u!

heres mine:

2938567658_79bfd39392.jpg

en

2937714821_4b6b7442e1.jpg

Hallo Anna,
Love your white (vintage?) flap bag!! I live in a small village in Drenthe and seldom see anyone here with a Chanel bag.
This is my latest Chanel; a tweed bag from a german ebay seller. Of cause I had it autheticated by the purse forum.
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300260297172

My other chanels are a ;
white vintage caviar jumbo flap bag;
a black rue cambon;
and a black vintage lambskin strap bag.
I hope there will be many more Chanels.

Have a nice day,

Carla

Hi Carla,

i'am jealous of you!!
My bag is indeed vintage and i love it!
It's my first bag ( i have it for almost 3 weeks ) and now i want many many many more....
i'm dreaming of a black or darkblue 2.55.... or pink or red.....
So the search is one!
Whats your experience with ebay sellers? i think its a bit scary to buy on ebay.
Is there an ebayseller you recommend?

Thanks!

^If you find something you like on ebay, just get it authenticated here, the girls in the auth. forum are really helpfull and know a lot!

Yes Roxanna you're absolutely right. The do a great job. :tup:I have bought many bags on ebay( not only Chanel, but also Gucci , Balenciaga and LV) but each time I will ask a tpf-er first to give their opinion. I have bought several bags from "my poupette sellers", like "always authentic" but even then I first ask Tpf to take a look ( and of all of these My Poupette bags proved to be autentic).
And Anna , I,m sure one day you will get your 2.55! The hard choice will be; which one..A classic or a reissue, a lambskin, caviar, tweed, patent or metallic..A 226,227 or even jumbo? Gold or silver hardware, all such hard questions..:shrugs: