Where are the Bocces?

Bocces are fantastic ^-^ I use them as evening bags and to carry all my DS/GBA games when I travel

The zipper thing happens to my babinones too x_X I hold the lining straight and wiggle back towards the direction it came from usually. It ends up wrinkling the lining though ;\

eee i got my spiaggia bambino open!!! the zipper isn't snagged nemore! i had to close it n try opening it slowly several times while holding onto the lining...it was in there REALLY good...the zipper left so many track markings on the lining..but i'm happy its free!!

kkimm hmmmm well i'd want either the pirate girl standing to be in the middle between the 2 straps with the sharks on each side..of one of the girls sitting on the chest with the ocean in back of them...if we split the shipping wouldn't it still be the same for me since it'll ship to you then be shipped to me?

:yahoo: I'm glad your zipper is un-stuck now!! I had that problem with my bella.. and I'm hoping that it doesnt happen with my 2 new bambinones :Push:

Foresta Bocce?! I've been meaning to get one.. but never got around to it. I need to see the bocces more IRL LOL where did you get yours from?

I've never had a problem with the bambino zipper before... I guess I got lucky!

There are some bocces in SF Stonestown Macy's... sorry I don't remember exactly which prints I saw but they're lined up on the counter :P

kkimm hmmmm well i'd want either the pirate girl standing to be in the middle between the 2 straps with the sharks on each side..of one of the girls sitting on the chest with the ocean in back of them...if we split the shipping wouldn't it still be the same for me since it'll ship to you then be shipped to me?

lol nvm.. i would've only charged you flat rate envelope priority. but yea, itd sorta be the same.

anyway i just got my impulse purchase of the week :smile: i don't have the itch to call southampton anymore.

chellie24: nope no bocces for tutti! they're not getting in bocce for ne of the upcoming prints =( but baby sumo would be sooo kyoot on that bag! i specifically want the sumo baby on my tutti!

kkimm: what was your impulse purchase for the week? luckily i've been pretty stable with not WANTING ne bags lately..i don't have that URGEEEE...just wanna find my citta rosa gioco and inferno ciao or zucca with the tree scene n i'll be good ^^

mmm i just got a paradiso zucca with my favorites on the front & back off another forum :biggrin: way less than what it's been selling on eBay too~

i reallyyy want a pirata porta to complete my set (& hold my ipod in the fall!) but the one that southampton had left didn't have what i want.. & i'm too scared to ask about op or the other outlets cause i know they don't do placement anymore..

lol i don't feel as bad buying bags anymore (even though the cc debt is going up) 'cause i don't think i want the new prints anymore. :P or adios star. just foresta if i can find the right one.