Where are my RH PT sisters???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. fiatflux - That leather is AMAZING :yahoo: The color is sooooooo droolworthy :drool: :drool: :drool:

2. Wow!! I :heart: the Blue India Part-Times!! Gorgeous!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

That Vermillion bag is stunning as well!! :yes:

3. Thanks MRG!! I had to choose between Sandstone and Natural and since I tend to be careless sometimes, the darker the better. I had to keep the Sandstone. :yes:

4. Yay!! :yahoo: You finally joined tPF!!! Sorry I was showing off your bag for you!!! LOL! Hope your loving it!!! :wlae:

5. Thank you girlycharlie! I love it. Fiatflux- what a beautiful pic of your BI.

6. More PT pics, please :yes::yes: I know you're hidding them... PLEASE :graucho:

7. Yes! I finally joined but I have lurked for ages. I need to remember all the other ladies I "know" from here. Anyway, yes, loving the PT! :heart:

Girlycharlie, I love your black! I think I really need a black PT. :tup:

8. Murphy66... you're in luck, Bob Ellis has one ON SALE :yahoo:25% off as of this afternoon. Call Bill @ 843-722-2515.

Name her after me ;)

9. Murphy, you get the pt from Bob Ellis? If not im calling tomorrow to swoop it???? :sneaky:

10. There you go! You found it. :P

11. Did anyone buy the black PT?

12. I read in a thread it is gone.

13. Well, at least a PFer got it :yes: I'll keep an eye out for you as well :yes: