Where are my RH PT sisters???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love Marine and want a PT !! I think the size is adorable!!

2. I love the slouchiness of the PT and it fits on the shoulder nicely :yes:

We can not be the only RH PT owners :rolleyes: Where are the rest of you :confused1:

3. That's what I was wondering too!! I am sitting here trying to remember if I've seen some recently from anyone.... I like threads like this devoted to one style or color, because then if you want to reference it later - they are easy to find!! :greengrin:

On a another side note... I originally wanted a Marine PT, but BalNY was sold out by the time I called, because I guess they only ordered, like, 3 of them?!?!? But I'm glad it worked out the way it did, as the City size is a better "everyday" size for me, and the PT for when I want more room or to carry more...

4. OMG!!! I have never seen a RH part time IRL!!! I want one soooo bad!!!! They are absolutely TDF!!!!!

5. Just posted this in the blue india thread but here ya go. Blue India part time. Love this baby!

Attached Files:

6. I totally LOVE my Sandstone part time!!! :heart: It is my favorite style (at least until the add a shoulder strap to the work). I also had a gorgeous rh pt in Natural that I have sold, but, will add the picture anyway. :graucho: Enjoy!!!

darn! can't find my sandstone picture. I will post that one later.

Attached Files:

7. cordova - the leather on your blue indea part time looks absolutely divine!

8. Purse-Oooh I love your Natural PT! I love the Natural leather!

9. Here are my babies! (vermillion and blue india) I love the size and the depth of the PT....my favorite style.

Attached Files:

10. woops, forgot the BI..

Attached Files:

11. Oh my gosh, LOL, that's my bag (I bought it from you)! Hi Purse-Oooh!

12. wanted_cordova - yummy, yummy, yummy :drool: :drool: :drool: I've never seen a PT in BI... OH MY :heart:

13. Purse-Ooooh - Sandstone PT is so easy to wear in the spring and summer months :yes: What a beauty :drool: :drool: :drool:

14. lenabean - Vermillion PT :drool: :drool: The leather looks awesome :tup: Lucky girl :yes:

15. Here's my absolute favorite bag ... Blue India Part Time ... I have carried it pretty much constantly since I bought it 7 months ago:

[​IMG]