Where are my listings?!

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
First time selling on ebay... one question. Where are my listings? Do they take awhile to show up? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I tried searching and couldn't come up with anything... maybe my wording was wrong?

Are they designer items? Sometimes they take longer to index.
I will have items show up on MY page, but they aren't viewable by keyword, only item # if I do a search.

Are they designer items? Sometimes they take longer to index.
I will have items show up on MY page, but they aren't viewable by keyword, only item # if I do a search.

That sux!!!

They are David Yurman pieces and some juicy sweaters. I guess I'll just have to be patient. But if they are only viewable by searching by item #, how will anyone ever find them to bid on them?

Are they showing at all under your 'active' items?

I list through Auctiva- I haven't used Ebay's sell your item form in years so I don't know how to check.
Oh! Look under your sellers account and see if you have been charged a listing fee for them

I agree. Sometimes they take a little bit. However I get anxious too. When you pay money to list something you want to be able to find it.

i actually did a live chat the first time i was selling on ebay, and asked why my listing was not showing up in search. i was upset because i paid for the full 7 days, why was i only getting 6 and a half days? lol~
fact is, it doesn't matter if we complain or not, ebay will *gladly* take our money and do their business as usual... :shrugs: