Where are my Isabella Fiore and Rafe fans?

I love IF, but what do you think about people carrying there schoolbooks in them...personally, I see it everyday and it makes me cry!( okay, not really, but seeing some girl carrying around a microecon book in a $900 bag is kinda funny)

I like a lot of the Isabella Fiore bags, not the pirate ones though. In fact, I just bought the chocolate Angelina flower patch hobo from Nordstrom on sale. It's gorgeous and my first IF bag. There's a few others I really like too, one I think is a white one, I am thinking Cocoa Puffs but not sure if that's right.

Not so into Rafe, but I LOVE Fiore! I have several Audras in different colors...I have the original brown with tassles as well as the original gold, and I have the whiskey and white Audras with matching studs. I just bought it in pewter and it's a GORGEOUS color! My greatest loss was an IF Elaina Morin Dew Tote bag that I didn't nab fast enough on eBay!:crybaby: I can't get into the pirate thing...I don't like snakes crawling up my bag either. Some of her styles are a bit much, but she's so original that you can't hate her. I love the old Flower Child style, but so many people thought they were so ugly...Do you know anyone that had that sweater style? :rolleyes:

I love rafe' I have two main line items (one bag and 1 wallet) and then one rafe' for target clutch. I love his designs because they are trendy and edgy. Besides not a lot of people carry his designs which makes it even more unique. :yes: