Where are my Isabella Fiore and Rafe fans?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey! I just wanted to know who you were LOLOLOL

2. I'm a fan of IF :smile: I own 2 (of the more understated styles) the Audra, and the Dream Weaver Harriett. Love these bags!

3. I too am an IF lover but also of the understated ones. The Pirate Love Peace bags don't appeal to me. I'm too old for that kind of stuff...LOL

4. I love IF, but what do you think about people carrying there schoolbooks in them...personally, I see it everyday and it makes me cry!( okay, not really, but seeing some girl carrying around a microecon book in a $900 bag is kinda funny)

5. I like a lot of the Isabella Fiore bags, not the pirate ones though. In fact, I just bought the chocolate Angelina flower patch hobo from Nordstrom on sale. It's gorgeous and my first IF bag. There's a few others I really like too, one I think is a white one, I am thinking Cocoa Puffs but not sure if that's right.

6. Over here!!

I have the original Audra in brown (with the tassels & hanging nameplate), the Metal Of Honor Carina (cognac?), The Quilty Pleasures Carina (the original non-metallic brown) and the Chain Reaction Carina in black.

GREAT bags! :love:

7. My original Audra (brown with tassles) is one of my favorites- and one that I wear most often!

8. Not so into Rafe, but I LOVE Fiore! I have several Audras in different colors...I have the original brown with tassles as well as the original gold, and I have the whiskey and white Audras with matching studs. I just bought it in pewter and it's a GORGEOUS color! My greatest loss was an IF Elaina Morin Dew Tote bag that I didn't nab fast enough on eBay!:crybaby: I can't get into the pirate thing...I don't like snakes crawling up my bag either. Some of her styles are a bit much, but she's so original that you can't hate her. I love the old Flower Child style, but so many people thought they were so ugly...Do you know anyone that had that sweater style? :rolleyes:

9. I love rafe' I have two main line items (one bag and 1 wallet) and then one rafe' for target clutch. I love his designs because they are trendy and edgy. Besides not a lot of people carry his designs which makes it even more unique. :yes:

10. I really like the IF bags. She makes beautiful bags. They are so different.